Structural Project Manager If you are a Structural Project Manager with experience, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us In 1996, we began our journey to become an industry leading structural/civil engineering firm involved with retail, educational, commercial, industrial, seismic technologies, roof raising, and government buildings and structures (wood, masonry, steel, concrete) throughout the US. Today, we are seeking a professional to lead our structural departments project efforts. We believe this will be an amazing opportunity to shine as our Structural Department Project Manager being the direct conduit between our team and valued clients.
What You Will Be Doing We are seeking a Project Manager who can lead teams of employees in work that is technically complex and requires considerable experience, skill, and engineering knowledge. The PM will manage any type of project within all areas of our structural work portfolio from start to finish with minimal input from management. PM will perform complex structural engineering work without supervision while learning and assisting in a variety of routine and high-level duties preparing them for future promotion. PMs will use and teach established project engineering methodologies
- In charge of project delivery to the satisfaction of our clients.
- Oversee day-to-day project management. Projects are being performed strategically and successfully bringing projects and tasks toward logical and timely conclusions.
- Take ownership of projects
- Provide excellent client service. Demonstrate responsiveness and service orientation to our customer's needs. Always communicate effectively with customers, management, and review agencies on all issues.
What You Need for this Position - Min 8 years of experience
- Structural Engineer
- Civil Engineer
- Construction Project Management
- Project Management
- Construction Project Engineering
What's In It for You - $110k - $150k
Benefits - Vacation/PTO
So, if you are a Structural Project Manager with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!