Superintendent We're an Orlando based General Contractor that has been in business for over 45 years specializing in ground-up Market Rate Apartment Complexes, Student Housing, and Assisted Living projects throughout Central Florida. Since establishment, we've successfully completed over 35,000 units.
We have a backlog of numerous upcoming projects and are actively looking to add an experienced Superintendent to our team for a long-term opportunity.
If you are a Multifamily Superintendent with ground-up construction experience building apartment complexes or assisted living facilities, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us - Long Term Opportunity
- Minimal Travel (all projects are relative to Orlando)
- Top Compensation Package: Salary, Bonus, Allowances
- Comprehensive Benefits Packages
What You Will Be Doing - Ensures that all project goals are met
- Monitors quality of workmanship and materials on project
- Maintains weekly status reports on project for supervisory review
- Prepares and logs RFI's and change orders
- Maintains records of job costs
- Promotes staff safety on the projects
- Conducts material take-off prior to construction to verify quantities
- Manages all administrative functions of the project
- Address warranty issues
- Assists in local permitting process including making sure all Subcontractors are licensed in the location of the project
- Schedule pre-construction meeting with building officials as required
What You Need for this Position - Prior experience running ground-up Multifamily projects from dirt through TCO
- Strong relationships with subcontractors, vendors, and other industry connections
- Ability to run a project on time and under budget
- Effective communication skills (both verbal & written)
- Ability to delegate tasks accordingly
- OSHA 10/ OSHA 30
What's In It for You - Vacation/PTO
Benefits - Vacation/PTO
So, if you are a Multifamily Superintendent with ground-up construction experience building apartment complexes or assisted living facilities,, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!