This job has expired.
Superintendent (Commercial GC, $50 MIL Annual Volume) If you are a Superintendent with experience focused in commercial tenant improvement projects, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us For over a decade now, we've grown to become one of the most respected commercial General Contractors in the San Francisco Bay Area. While we've grown as a company and team, we still provide every project with our full range of talent and resources. We embrace the challenges that come from spaces used creatively, small and large, and see every build as an opportunity to build and create future partnerships. Our best-in-class professionals have built some of the Bay Area's most innovative commercial interiors with Fortune 500 and Tech Clients alike.
What You Will Be Doing - Coordinate and supervise all construction activities.
- Direct all field personnel to achieve completion of the project on schedule, within budget, with quality workmanship that conforms to plans and specifications.
- Create and maintain construction schedule; identify and solve problems.
- Order materials and schedule inspections as necessary throughout the process.
- Has knowledge and experience with other trades scope of work.
- Can manage self-performed duties with BNB labor.
- Maintain positive relationships with customers, contractors, suppliers, and other employers.
- Prepare schedules and supervise completion of a final punch list.
- Promote job site safety, encourage safe work practices, and rectify job site hazards immediately.
- Ensure all company employees and contractors are adhering to the company safety policy.
- Create site logistic plans and maintains an organized, clean job site, including the construction office.
What You Need for this Position - High School Diploma (any additional experience a plus)
- 5+ Years of General Contractor experience with related project experience in commercial construction (preferably focused in capital improvement, corporate office, and advanced technology projects locally)
- 3 years' minimum supervisory experience as a Superintendent within Commercial Construction
- Working knowledge of all crafts (ability to read and understand specifications for all trades), and prior experience as foreman or journeyman in at least one trade, or project engineer
- OSHA 30-hour training or equivalent
- Computer knowledge and efficiency, including Microsoft Office Suite and MS Project
What's In It for You - Competitive Base Salary (DOE)
- Performance-based Annual Bonus
- Profit-Sharing Bonus
- 3 Weeks PTO
- Company-provided Truck & Gas Card
- 100% company-paid Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage (for employee and dependents!)
- 401k Plan with Company Match
So, if you are a Superintendent interested in building your career with a recognized and growing General Contractor with a local book of business, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.