This job has expired.
Superintendent - Public Works General Contractor If you are a Public Works Project Manager seeking opportunities with an established, family-owned and operated General Contractor offering a strong backlog of work locally, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us Established in 1993, we have completed over $1 billion dollars of multi-ranged projects to date. With both a B and A license, we are more than equip to exceed the expectations of our clients through our firm commitment to achieve superior quality from design development to client acceptance in our completed projects. We take pride in making it our priority to carefully evaluate and manage our clients' specific requirements throughout each project, with our ultimate vision of a completed project of exception quality in both service and product.
What You Will Be Doing - Take responsibility for the onsite construction of assigned projects including:
- Coordinating subcontractors.
- Maintaining a positive relationship with Owners, Architects, Consultants, and Contractors.
- Managing and supervising self-performed work items.
- Layout of the work
- Updating as-built drawings.
- Orders procurement of tools and materials to be delivered at specific times to conform to work schedules
- Developing initial project schedule and update on regular basis throughout the project.
- Assuring that progress photos are taken throughout the course of construction
- Assuring that daily reports are accurately and promptly prepared.
- Complying with contract documents. Assure that quality of materials and workmanship complies with applicable specifications and standards.
- Reviewing shop drawings and submittals to ensure proper coordination of the work.
- Assisting Project Manager in identifying and estimating changes in the work.
- Taking the lead in implementing the project and company safety plans.
- Working with the Project Manager assigned to the project as required.
What You Need for this Position - Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Construction Management, Architecture, or related field of study
- 5+ years of GC-level experience in public works construction (preferably, with demonstrated experience on projects up to $20 MIL+)
- 3 years' minimum supervisory experience as a Superintendent on DSA/K-12, institutional/municipal buildings, and other public works projects
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, Microsoft Project, Primavera P3 and Expedition
- Experienced in project supervision of federal and state funded projects, manage self-performed work & scheduling.
- OSHA 10 and First Aid Training Certified
What's In It for You - Competitive Base Salary (Depending on Experience)
- Performance-based Annual Bonus
- 3 Weeks PTO
- Car Allowance & Gas Card
- 401k (with match!)
- Company-provided benefits (partially subsidized)
So, if you are a Public Works Superintendent looking to partner with an established and growing firm with a local book of business, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!