The objective of the Distribution Finance & Inventory Analyst/Supervisor position is to accurately analyze and report the Supply Chain's financial and inventory transaction results and variances. Position is an integral part of the Distribution Finance / Inventory Control team, assisting in inventory flow and financial analysis throughout the facility. Travel between distribution facilities required.
The Distribution Finance & Inventory Analyst/Supervisor will also work directly with supply chain finance, facility management, operational employees, and inventory associates achieving desired Financial and Inventory key performance indicators. Must demonstrate advanced knowledge of internal inventory controls, warehouse management system (WMi), and the Order to Cash (SAP) applications. Responsible for performing functions that contribute to accurate reporting of logistics results for Supply Chain, including inventory variances, physical inventories, and the financial planning, budgeting, and variance processes.
- Responsible for analyzing and resolving financial inventory (Information Document - IDOC) transactions and providing explanations for the Distribution network. Responsible for identifying and correcting discrepancies and issues related to the warehouse management/SAP systems inventory reconciliation reports for multiple business units across assigned facilities.
- Administers the Supply Chain finance Inventory Accuracy program and polices. Daily supervision, planning, and development of Inventory Coordinators, Inventory Specialists and Cycle Counters. Position may require an onsite partnership that directs, and provides guidance to 3PL providers and Contract vendors.
- Responsible for analyzing, maintaining, and reporting the daily and weekly Inventory Accuracy KPI data and metrics for all distribution facilities across the network.
- Direct the assessment, research and development of inventory accuracy continuing requirements. Maintain and ensure accurate inventory flow for the Distribution Facility. Accountable for investigating inventory flow difficulties and providing corrective action on timely basis.
- Supports the financial analysis of the distribution center performance by measuring key performance drivers. Participate in weekly/monthly financial reviews - may involve some schedule preparation & reporting. Act as liaison between Distribution Operations team and Distribution Accounting Manager to address questions and issues, ensuring timely follow-up.
- Works within company control systems to safeguard company's assets and assure compliance with corporate policies and procedures. Respond to internal and external audit inquiries as requested.
- Assists in the timely and accurate reporting of financial results to meet internal and external requirements, in accordance with HbI Global Business Practice standards, governmental and regulatory standards.
- Required Education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Preferred Education: Bachelor Degree
- Required Years of Experience: 2+
- Preferred Years of Experience: 1-3 years in inventory field
- 2+ years' experience with Bachelor Degree, Accounting degree preferred.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills with the ability to set priorities and handle a high volume of tasks under time constraints.
- Ability to work in a team environment and respond to requests/questions.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to recognize issues/problems and seeks direction and provides analysis.
- Proficient with Microsoft office suite software - particularly strong in Access and Excel.
- Ability to organize and manage large amounts of SKU and transactional data and organize it into meaningful information.
- Experience working with Manhattan warehouse management system (WMS). Knowledge in SAP and Business Intelligence tools and reporting a plus.
- Travel between facilities required (< 20%).
- Complies with Hanesbrands' attendance policy; reliable, predictable attendance is an essential function of this position
- Regularly demonstrates Hanesbrands' Vision and Values
- Efficient in using Excel to analyze large amounts of data
- Effective Oral and Written Communication
- Organizational skills
- Ability to work independently
- Prioritizing projects to meet deadlines
- Capacity to work with different internal groups to achieve a common goal
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly:
This job has expired.