We firmly believe that our employees drive the success of the company! With success in mind as the ultimate goal, we strive to create and provide an environment that offers challenging, stimulating and financially rewarding opportunities. We are looking for The Right One to join our team!
Are you experienced, flexible and self-motivated? Are you skilled and energized by collaboration and continuous improvement? Do you enjoy a challenging and vibrant work environment?
If this sounds like you, you may be The Right One! Please continue on to learn more about this opportunity. Don't forget to take a look at our comprehensive benefits!
Supply Chain Sales Account Representative well maintain & control current business, provide customer service, inventory management, order management, delivery monitoring, A/R collection support, and quality issue support.
- Provide customer service, sales correspondence, site visits.
- Provide effective telephone & written communication with internal customers, external customers, suppliers, brokers, freight forwarders.
- Generate quotations, perform calculations & mark-ups, negotiate pricing with customer and/or supplier, verify price on customer PO, resolve pricing issues with customers & suppliers.
- Review and verify customer PO and/or forecast and generate purchase orders based upon customer PO or forecast.
- Responsible to ensure proper inventory level based on target safety stock & lead times is maintained; Monitor incoming & outgoing shipments, monitor container status, ensure delivery control to customer.
- Issue part numbers, resolve rejected & damaged parts with customer, supplier, and/or operation. Process insurance claims as needed.
- Calculate and prepare budget for parts sales & gross profit.
- Analyze monthly sales & gross profit numbers and provide reasons for variance.
- Analyze customer AR Aging & support collection of AR.
- Analyze, monitor & resolve Inventory Aging.
- Provide information for compliance related issues. Resolve issues with US Customs, coordinate for classification of codes, as needed
- Monitoring available credit, research customer's financial status periodically, and request to adjust credit limit
- Support other sales & administrative staff
- Competitive Salary with Bonus Opportunities
- Paid Time Off
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits (Low Premiums!)
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Disability and Life Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Contribution
- Educational Tuition Reimbursement
Bachelor's Degree COMPUTER SKILLS
Proficient level of understanding and use of business software required in the performance of position responsibilities to include but not limited to: Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook) and/or the ability to use this understanding to master specific software with training
Our company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer! It is the policy and commitment of the company to maintain a work environment that provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) for all its employees and applicants. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital/domestic partner status, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other applicable lawfully protected basis. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
We seek to employ individuals qualified for a position by virtue of job-related educational standards, training, experience, and personal qualifications.
This job has expired.