Dragados USA is seeking a Tunnel Surveyor to currently support the construction on the Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel expansion project. This position involves the usage and operation of surveying instruments/equipment, as well as compiling and entering data into computers. The Surveyor will provide a flow of construction layout data with topographic surveys, construction staking and understands construction plans. The Surveyor assists tunnel control traverses and the TBM monitoring of the guidance system. Competitive Pay! Great Benefits!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Traversing & Triangulation of control points.
- Responsible for all aspects of survey positioning and data acquisition.
- Quality control of positioning and logging of geospatial data for subsequent processing and reporting.
- Produced as-built documentation with survey coordinates.
- Reported directly to the Superintendent and Survey Manager.
- Coordinated instrument reading, reporting (monitoring points) settlement and surface
- Reduction of traverses and level loops
- Import and export AutoCAD points from field data collector
- As-built tunnel ring selection
- Manual measurement of TBM Position
- GPS, and Positioning software
- Previous relevant surveying construction experience, 3+ years
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English, due to nature of job
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Must work well under pressure
- Valid driver's license
- College degree preferred
- Earthwork and site takeoffs
- Experience with Trimble Access, Siteworks, Earthworks, SCS900, and GCS900 programs
- Trimble GNSS with Access software.
Get job alerts by email.Sign up now!
This job has expired.