The Assembly Technician will work in various areas in our manufacturing facility, assembling different motor components. In this role, they will focus on Safety, Quality, Delivery, and Productivity. The position starts at $23.03 per hour with voluntary overtime and includes the opportunity to select health insurance and sign up for a 401k matching fund. The position is in our climate-controlled location in West Chester, PA.
- Setting up and operating SWISS Manual mills and lathes
- Performing quality inspections per Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)
- Completing all required paperwork
- Participating in daily management including 5S, housekeeping and preventative maintenance
- Train and assess others as required
- Other duties as assigned within the job classification
- Able to setup a manual mill and lathe in the machine shop, unassisted within a reasonable time frame (+/- 15% of the time listed in the system or by a qualified senior set-up person.)
- This includes, but is not limited to, replacing & setting tools, collets, and fixtures, and completion and inspection of first piece
- Willingness to train and help others
- Willingness to keep equipment and area clean and organized
- Willingness to work closely with planner and supervisor to meet department goals
- Standing -- 8 hours a day
- Lifting -- no more than 50 lbs
- 1st Shift, Monday to Friday, 6:00am - 2:30pm
EEO Statement: The company in which you have expressed employment interest is a subsidiary or affiliate of Altra Industrial Motion Corp. The subsidiary or affiliate is referred to as an ""Altra Company."" Altra Industrial Motion Corp. and all Altra Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or other characteristics protected by law. The ""EEO is the Law"" poster is available at: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf. If you have a disability and need assistance accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request assistance by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This job has expired.