We are a 140-year-old/9000-person Global Analytics Organization.
Our mission: Elsevier helps researchers and healthcare professionals advance science and improve health outcomes for the benefit of society.
We are looking for someone to join our team inside Infrastructure and Operations to assist in the design, build and delivery of the application stack for a product teams.
Responsibilities will include:
Key Skills and Experience: Minimum 3 of years' experience required.
- Working as part of an application team to build and maintain the right cloud infrastructure architecture, balancing performance and resilience with cost..
- Ability to work at scale with shifting timelines and priorities.
- Continuously improving the operational maturity of teams. Adhering to architectural standards.
- Operating Systems - Expert level Windows administration skills. Linux also nice to have.
- Cloud - expert knowledge of Azure ecosystem
- Scripting - strong scripting skills (Powershell, Python, or similar)
- Software Delivery Pipelines - building and deploying code with Jenkins/GitHub Actions or similar tools, that allow for rapid release of high-quality software.
- Provisioning / Infrastructure as Code - skilled in use for Terraform
- Containers / Container Orchestration - Docker, Kubernetes, etc
- Configuration Management tools - Ansible, puppet or similar tools.
- Source Control Management - knowledge of GIT
- Monitoring / Logging - creating robust monitoring / logging capabilities for teams. at scale
- Security - ensuring end to end security for all products supported.
Elsevier is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact email@example.com or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.