ECS is seeking a Systems Engineer to work in our Alexandria, VA office.
- Monitor, manage an Enterprise Microsoft Active Directory infrastructure, including multiple site architecture and replication
- Establish system development and integration methodologies and standards
- Develop enterprise system architectures both for program support and systems integrations with external Navy and other government agencies
- Construct and test systems in the development environment
- Integrate and implement systems and the supporting infrastructure in the operational environment
- Monitor and analyze performance problems and recommend solutions to enhance functionality, reliability, and usability
- Develop transition strategies and plans to transition from legacy systems
- Participate in project/program management reviews and document creation
- Directly interface with various government officials including N6 and N3 Program Managers, PSNet Program/Project managers, PSNet Engineering groups, OGA representatives and outside vendor/contractor support personnel
- Meet 24/7 on-call duties over weekend/holidays as-necessary
- Active Top Secret Clearance
- 10+ years of experience in Information Technology with increasing responsibilities in an enterprise server infrastructure focusing on systems engineering and integration in a DoD environment
- 7+ years supporting a large Windows environment and extensive server experience
- 5+ years supporting a large VMware environment and extensive virtualization experience
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (Server 2012 & 2016/2019)
- VMware Certified Professional (Datacenter Virtualization)
- NetApp SAN; RedHat Linux experience
- Current Security+CE certification/8570 compliant certificate
- Good verbal and written communication skills a must
- Master's Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems/Technology Management
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) Server
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or COMPTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP)
- Experience with Rubrik Backup Solution
- Experience with deploying and managing Microsoft SCCM
- Experience with SharePoint administration
- Experience with SolarWinds products
- ITIL Foundation Certification
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 3000+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.
This job has expired.