As a Systems Engineer, you will implement and administer cost effective and highly available/performant IT solutions for on-premise and cloud-based systems. You will be responsible for maintaining and optimizing the physical and virtual server infrastructure along with virtual networking and storage.
- Server deployments and management
- Microsoft Azure cloud administration
- Recommend and perform IT infrastructure upgrades within change management guidelines
- Identify and implement efficiency and automation enhancements
- Secure systems and applications
- Other duties as assigned
- 2+ years of relevant and recent experience in systems administration including a minimum of 1 year supporting cloud-based systems
- Well-rounded knowledge of multiple virtualization platforms (VMware, Hyper-V, Azure)
- Microsoft Azure management and support
- Working understanding of Enterprise storage technologies (NAS/SAN)
- Enterprise backup and recovery solutions
- Microsoft O365 management and support
- Load balancing solutions (whether operating system based or appliance)
- Firm knowledge of AD, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy and TCP/IP
- Strong skills utilizing PowerShell and other scripting tools for automation of processes and reporting
- Ability to implement solutions utilizing Microsoft technologies such as Windows Clustering, IIS, DFS, Windows Server 2008 and forward, SharePoint, Exchange, MSMQ, etc.
- Demonstrated analytical thinking, adaptability, enthusiasm and motivation
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first - our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922. Our Mission:
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family's motto to "treat associates like family and customers like friends." Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That's why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn't stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more! Equal Opportunity Employer
Shamrock Foods Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.
This job has expired.