Basic Job Functions:
- Create long- and short-term plans, including setting targets for milestones and adhering to deadlines.
- Collaborate cross functionally to assign tasks on the project to teammates best positioned to complete them.
- Make effective decisions when presented with multiple options for how to progress with the project.
- Serve as a point of contact for teams when multiple functional groups are assigned to the same project to ensure team actions remain in synergy.
- Communicate with group leadership to keep the project aligned with their goals.
- Perform quality control on the project throughout development to maintain the standards expected.
- Adjust schedules and targets on the project as needs or financing for the project change.
Safety is the most important part of all jobs within Nucor; therefore, candidates must be able to demonstrate the ability to initiate, lead, and uphold safety policies, practices, procedures, and housekeeping standards at all times.Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in either business or management.
- PMP certification
Nucor is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - M/F/Disabled/Vets - and a drug - free workplace
This job has expired.
- Experiences in Information Systems implementation.
- Project management related experience.