WHAT YOU'LL DO AS A TALENT ACQUISITION LEAD:
WHAT YOU WILL BRING:
- Partner with hiring managers to create strategy to attract recruit talent in highly competitive markets
- Lead and oversee various projects/programs within Talent Acquisition
- Be a change leader and thought partner for various business and People Team stakeholders
- Follow through on strategic initiatives; i.e. Inclusion, Equity & Belonging
- Lead and develop team of various levels with a variety of responsibilities
- Partner in creating goals, talent team KPI's and translating data to meet business goals
- Responsible for ensuring accurate data in ATS
- A minimum of 6 years of established success recruiting in a matrixed, high volume environment is required
- Experience in a fast-paced corporate environment required
- Experience in a tech company is preferred
- Prior experience managing a team is required
- Project/program management experience is required
- Global experience is preferred
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a cross-functional team, in a fast-paced environment
- Must be a self-starter able to work well under pressure
- Our ideal candidate values ethics, honesty, intellectual curiosity, humor, empathy, and has positive energy
#LI-JD1 WHO ARE WE A GOOD FIT FOR?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we're great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech's most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us. WE ARE DRAFTKINGS.
We're inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what's next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We're a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.