Be the strategy behind the game.
We are searching for a Talent Development Manager to help us deliver the best in-class learning experience for our managers and employees. When joining us, you'll lead the planning, management, and facilitation of our learning programs amongst other tasks. If you're passionate about helping others succeed and have a knack for creating engaging learning experiences, then we think you'll love it here. Sound good to you? Join us.
What you'll do as a Talent Development Program Manager:
What you'll bring:
- Design and execute leadership development programs that deliver measurable business and meaningful career growth for our employees.
- Develop content and resources that support multi-modal learning in both e-learning and live formats.
- Implement various learning methods company-wide.
- Collaborate with HR business partners and senior leaders to assess learning gaps and design short and long-term learning solutions to optimize employee success.
- Partner with our Talent Analytics team to create more impactful learning experiences.
- Identify and administer behavioral assessment tools (e.g DISC).
- 7+ years of experience in designing and delivering manager development programs.
- Experience working with global audiences is strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated skills to support designing and delivering engaging content in new ways via a wide range of methods.
- Strong knowledge of e-learning platforms, LMS systems, LinkedIn Learning, and other content-creation tools. Workday experience is strongly preferred.
- An understanding of emerging practices and trends in the Manager Development space.
- Exceptional organizational, project management, and facilitation skills.
- Strong collaborative and relationship building skills to work with cross-functional teams.
This position can sit in either the Boston office or remote; however, this work is to be performed entirely outside of Colorado.