Tax Manager/Senior Manager As one of the top leading professional services firm, we provide a variety of services for many businesses, global companies, entrepreneurs, and high- net individuals. Our firm has grown to be one of the largest accounting firms in the Chicago area and a top leader of accounting services across the US.
At our firm, you'll find unlimited opportunities for growth and career advancement. We strongly believe in promoting within and investing in our people. If you are a talented Tax individual, don't wait, apply today!
What You Will Be Doing - Participate in obtaining new clients in partnership with strategic relationships & community networks
- Responsible for managing and maintain client relationships, inspiring confidence to client to ensure timely manager
- Manage payroll and sales tax returns, including all tax filings
- Preparation of individual/business income tax returns
- Deliver a full range of tax services in compliance with laws and regulations
- Responsible for facilitating and managing accurate state and federal tax forms
- Other duties as assigned
What You Need for this Position - 3+ years of tax experience
- Public accounting experience
- CPA and/or Bachelors Degree
- Subchapter K experience
- Knowledge of C Corporation language
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.