Tax Senior/ Manager If you are a Tax Senior/ Manager with experience, please read on!
We are where you are. We cater to your clients needs from one of our many offices. By bringing an international level of resources and knowledge to your goals, we're able to be the kind of partner clients turn to for all their business questions.
What You Will Be Doing - Analyze and minimize tax liabilities by implementing tax reduction strategies and techniques.
- Prepare and/or review tax returns and work papers for corporations (S and C corps), partnerships, and individuals. Similar with other form series such as 706, 709, 990 and 5500 as necessary.
- Demonstrate experience in reviewing and understanding the underlying financial statements, business documents and supporting information to recommend the appropriate year-end adjustments to properly arrive at taxable income as part of the tax compliance process
- Assist in federal and state tax examinations
- Research tax issues and assist with tax planning matters
- Effectively navigate the various software programs and tools used by the firm
What You Need for this Position - 3-5 years of relevant experience in public accounting
- 2-5 years of supervisory experience
- Bachelors degree and strong academic achievement required; Masters degree preferred in Accounting, Taxation, MBA or related field
- CPA Certification
- Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing throughout all levels of organization, both internally and externally
- Must be able to travel based on client and business needs
- Participate in professional and community organizations to build networking skills and develop valuable professional contacts
What's In It for You - 90-120k
So, if you are a Tax Senior/ Manager with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.