Benchmark Human Services is a nationally recognized human services agency assisting people with intellectual disabilities and mental health needs. Our Vineland, NJ Group Homes are looking for a Team Leader to coordinate and manage the day to day operation of the homes. This position with support and train direct support professionals to ensure quality and a meaningful day for persons served.
- Ensure health, safety, and quality services are being provided to individuals served
- Help develop and manage staffing schedule in accordance with the group home
- Responsible for ensuring that the individual's home is safe, clean and in good repair
- Be sure that Active Treatment is being implemented per client's PSP
- Must report any suspected abuse, neglect or exploitation immediately to supervisor or department head.
- Maintain documentation, certification and training as required to comply with federal, state and program requirements and standards.
- Rotating on-call
- Attend Team Leader meetings
- Assist in crisis situations
- Develop and manage staffing schedules
- Competitive wages
- Employee discounts with various vendors
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401k plan with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time Pay
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Various shifts and locations
- Advancement opportunities
- Valid driver's license
- At least 2 years-experience working with people with ID/DD *preferred
- Some experience in supervision *preferred but not required
- Valid CPR and First Aid
Interested candidates can apply online at www.BenchmarkHS.com/Careers
Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
This job has expired.