Manufacturing saw blades and cutting tools from high-quality Swedish steel goes back as far as 1886. Since then, we at Bahco have been one of the key innovators in the bandsaw industry with our wide-ranging portfolio of bi-metal and carbide bandsaws.
We are currently searching for and an outside sales account manager to represent Bahco Band Saw products. In this role you will work with industrial distributors, manufacturing reps and agencies and/or direct sales to identify and evaluate production end users, stimulate additional product demand with current accounts and develop new customer accounts.
Ability to "close the sale" and grow the territory are key objectives for this position. If you are up for the challenge of selling in this environment, we have an immediate opportunity; become part of the Snap-on team and start your future now!
• Must have a minimum of 1-3 years outside sales experience in an Industrial environment.
• Must be mechanically inclined and capable of operating / adjusting machines. Previous experience working as machine operator, or experience in the sawing industry is a plus.
• Must be willing to travel to customer locations and to meet with customers, distributors and / or end users. This position may require overnight travel (25 to 50%).
• The position requires solid organizational, customer service, presentation skills and the ability to communicate effectively and appropriately to various levels in an organization. The ability to convey enthusiasm along with product knowledge to close a sale is also required.
• BA Degree in business, marketing or equivalent experience is required. An Associate's Degree in machining or other technical/mechanical equipment, is a plus.
• Prior technical training in metals, metallurgy, cutting tools is a plus.
• A valid driver's license and impeccable driving record are required.
• Must be proficient in using the Internet for research, able to work with spreadsheets and databases and efficient working in all Microsoft Office suite products including Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point software.
If your skills, experience, and interests match this opening, you are encouraged to apply.
IDCS Holdings (a division of Snap-on Inc) offers a competitive compensation package, which includes a base expense plus sales bonus opportunity. In addition, Snap-on offers a complete benefits package, which includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k savings plan and offers a retirement plan.
Snap-on offers a drug fee work environment and encourages all qualified candidates to apply.
IDSC Holdings (a division of Snap-on inc.) is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!
Posted 23 minutes ago
Posted 13 minutes ago
Posted 13 minutes ago