As part of our award-winning Client Success Department, the Technical Support Analyst is responsible for providing superior support to our clients with the highest degree of care and client satisfaction. We need driven people with a passion for support and service to guide our clients to become more efficient and successful - day in and day out.
What you'll be doing:
What we're looking for:
- Provide exceptional support to our clients with meaningful and thoughtful communication - via phone (inbound and outbound calls), online support requests, and live chat
- Be a problem-solver that seeks to understand the heart of each client's issue. You are technically savvy and a thorough troubleshooter
- Utilize multiple internal systems and software to understand client inquiries/issues, research possible solutions, and document all client communication
- Continually grow in your understanding of our product offerings to always provide value and expertise in every client interaction
- Honesty and integrity - always doing the right thing for our clients
- Passion for service and a dedication to client satisfaction
- A curious nature that seeks to understand the root of the issue
- Focused on delivering on our promises
- Willing to do whatever it takes to always bring our best work
- Unafraid to move with speed and efficiency to make things happen
Bonus Points (highly valued, but not required):
- A joyful and optimistic attitude that spreads positivity to our team, or clients, and our community
- Previous experience with ANSI X12 EDI transactions and/or medical billing claim forms (CMS 1500 or UB-04)
- Prior use of Salesforce or another customer relationship management software
- Bachelor's Degree
Waystar provides cloud-based technology that simplifies and unifies healthcare payments. Together, our technology, data and client support streamline workflows and improve financials for our clients, so that they can focus on their patients. We are deeply committed to living out our organizational values: honesty; kindness; passion; curiosity; fanatical focus; best work, always; making it happen; and joyful, optimistic and fun.
Waystar products have won Best in KLAS® or Category Leader every year since 2010 and earned multiple #1 rankings from Black Book™ surveys since 2012. The Waystar platform supports more than 500,000 providers, 1,000 health systems and hospitals, and 5,000 payers and health plans. For more information, visit waystar.com or follow @Waystar on Twitter.
This job has expired.