This job has expired.
Technical Support Manager, Tier 1/2, Linux, Hybrid If you are a Technical Support Manager comfortable managing Tier 1/2 support teams and can work hybrid on-site/remote, please read on!
We are a growing, 150-employee startup (well funded, series B, backed by a former chairman of Google) that is disrupting the retail space. We are backed by three VERY well known figures and have a SaaS offering that utilizes AI along with cutting edge technologies to truly understand our customer base to cater to them, ensuring repeat long-standing business.
Our HQ is based in NY (Financial District), with offices in FL and MA - this will be hybrid on-site/remote
Competitive base pay + equity + full benefits + 401k.
What You Will Be Doing - Managing our Tier one and Tier two support team
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, including account setup and network configuration
- Overseeing the technical support day to day activities
- Define KPIs and operational annually goals
- Works with Point of Sale Reseller and integrator to assist our clients with the implementation of our products
What You Need for this Position - 5+ years overall work experience
- Technical Support + Lead/Management
Bonus points for:
- Certifications in either: Cisco, Microsoft, Linux, etc.
- Previous startup experience
- Internet of Things (IoT)
What's In It for You - Competitive base pay + equity + full benefits + 401k.
- Full benefits
- Quick interview process!
So, if you are a Technical Support Manager that is local to the Financial District in NY, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!