Technical Support Specialist Job Title: Technical Support Specialist
Offices in: Champaign, IL, Santa Clara, CA and Orange County, CA
Salary: $40k - $75k, Depending on experience
Benefits: Comprehensive health plan, matched 401K, flexible hours, generous time off and holiday schedule.
Top Reasons to Work with Us We are one of the world's largest developers and producers of signal conversion gear for the television broadcast market. Our award-winning products have been used in such events as the Super Bowl, the Academy Awards, space shuttle launches, and countless live news and entertainment broadcasts.
What You Will Be Doing - Assist Customers with technical setup questions, troubleshooting efforts, and product specific solutions.
- Take ownership of customer issues through to resolution with prompt and accurate feedback to customers.
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot, and identify solutions to resolve issues.
- Use procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues.
- Ensure proper recording and closure of all issues through a tracking system.
- Prepare accurate and timely reports, as needed.
- Document knowledge in the form of knowledge base technical notes and articles.
- Provide on-site support, as required.
What You Need for this Position - Technical knowledge of broadcast systems.
- Customer service experience in a technical support environment.
- Excellent critical thinking, troubleshooting, and debugging skills.
- Focused and organized with attention to detail.
- Must be able to work with a team as well as independently.
- Must possess a valid drivers license and able to travel as needed (National and International).
- Familiarity with OpenGear platform.
- SDI, waveform/vector scopes.
- Automation Systems.
- IP (MPEG/2110/etc.)
- Network switch familiarity/CCNA certified.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
So, if you are a Technical Support Specialist with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!