Technical Support Specialist *Job Title:* Technical/Help Desk Support/Admin - Tier 2/3
*Location:* Sandy Springs, GA
*Salary:* Starting Salary of $60K to $80K with up to 19% pay increase incentives for certification completions within first year
*Requirements:* Tier 3 Support (Tier 2 considered), Microsoft/Windows expertise, ERP/CRMs, Backup software, Security Software, Networking/Hardware
For over 40 years, we have been serving accounting software needs throughout the Atlanta area. As a reseller and master developer for accounting software, we support the ERP products and associated computer hardware, operating systems, network infrastructure, and integrated software products for our customers. Our specialties center around Microsoft 365/Windows and SAGE/Acumatica but include database management, internet/e-commerce, CRM, and reports relating to that tech.
We are looking for a client-facing Help Desk Support Specialist/Admin with Tier 2 or 3 support experience within a similar environment.
If you're looking for an opportunity to learn a wide range of technical skills, software/hardware products, etc. in a dynamic and ever evolving work environment, this is for you!
Top Reasons to Work with Us - Competitive Base plus bonus
- up to 19% base salary increase within first year for completing company-sponsored certification programs
- Ability to work with a wide range of technology where every day is different and exciting
What You Will Be Doing Working closely with company leadership and clients, you'll be helping customers manage and solve their software and hardware issues. While no day will look exactly the same, responsibilities may include:
- Help desk support for software and hardware: Acronis, Trend Micro, Microsoft 365, Windows Servers/Workstations, Microsoft Office, SQL, VMware, WatchGuard, SAGE 100 ERP, SAGE FAS, SAGE CRM, Acumatica, and more
- Handle escalated support issues and take ownership to find solutions
- Installation and deployment of equipment and devices at customer sites
- Monitor, manage, and maintain MSP agents/systems for proactive maintenance and reactive resolution
- Participate in after-hour rotation for support issues
- Update case notes and document issues for knowledgebase updates
What You Need for this Position Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree (required)
- Tier 3 Help Desk Support (Tier 2 considered) relating to Desktop, SW/Hardware, Network, Servers, OS
- Windows Server Management (Updates, DNS/DHCP, Active Directory)
- Microsoft Office/Office 365/Exchange, SQL
- ERP/CRM experience (Sage/Acumatica a bonus)
- Backup Software (Datto, Acronis, Carbonite, or similar)
- Security Software (WatchGuard, Trend Micro, or similar)
- VMWare (ESXi/vCenter), Azure
What's In It for You - Starting Base Salary of $60K to $80K (top end requires most of our tech stack)
- Salary Increases of 1% to 3% per technical certification completed during first 6 to 12 months (up to 19% of base salary)
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Bonus structure
- Generous Vacation/PTO
- IRA with company match
So, if you are a Tier 2/3 Support Specialist or similar with relevant experience, let's talk!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!