SGS is the world's leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 89,000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 2,600 offices and laboratories around the world.
The Technical Writer, LSS is responsible for writing protocols, reports, client methods and other technical documentation for the Chemistry department. Performs peer review of the data while writing the report. Ensures all data packages completed and ready for Quality Assurance upon completion of the project. Additional responsibilities include being a resource for testing in the lab and troubleshooting methods at the instrument.
QualificationsQualificationsEducation and Experience
- Working with the Chemistry laboratory personnel, writes or reviews protocols and test plans for method development, feasibility, transfer, verification and validation projects.
- Working with the Chemistry laboratory personnel, writes or reviews reports for method development, feasibility, transfer, verification and validation projects.
- Working with the chemistry laboratory personnel, writes or reviews client methods and guidelines for routine sample analysis.
- Assists Analysts in troubleshooting methods at the instrument level.
- Performs peer review instrumentation data prior to sending data to Quality Assurance as needed for projects.
- Ensures full compliance with the company's Health and Safety Code of Integrity, and Professional Conduct Policies.
- Maybe assigned to perform a routine test, special or ad hoc projects as business demands.
- Adheres to internal standards, policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
LICENSES / CERTIFICATIONS
- Associate Degree in Chemistry or similar discipline (Required)
- 5+ years of laboratory experience OR (Required)
- Bachelor's degree in Chemistry or related discipline AND (Required)
- 2+ years of related analytical experience (Required)
- Master's degree in Chemistry or related discipline in combination with experience listed above (Preferred)
None requiredKNOWLEDGE / SKILLS / ABILITIES
This job has expired.
- Understanding of cGMP regulations
- Excellent interpersonal skills: ability to work well with others and independently