MV Transportation is seeking an Technology Manager will provide support, leadership and direction to assigned operating location to ensure delivery of annual business plans. He/she will control the daily operation via Syncromatics of our transportation contract, in compliance with the policies of the contracting agency and in conformance with company procedures. The Technology Manager is primarily responsible for but not limited to:
- Effectively manage on-time performance.
- Effectively manage all On Time Monitor functions.
- Identify, select, train, coach and mentor location staff.
- Troubleshooting all technology-related issues such as computers (hardware, software, etc), Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS), TAP, WiFi, issues such as computers (hardware, software, etc.) cellular connection, bus cameras, automatic vehicle locators (AVL), automated passenger counters (APC), emergency radios, etc.
- Effectively and frequently communicate with location staff and support team members.
- Assist in overseeing safety and training programs, plans and processes to ensure compliance with company, contract and regulatory requirements.
- Contributes to maintain the safety culture of the division.
- Maintain client contact routinely to meet or exceed expectations.
- Daily, weekly and monthly review of key on time performance and equipment metrics.
- Implement, promote and adhere to company policies and procedures.
- Participates in location labor and employee relations activities.
- Two (2) year college degree in computer science or information technology or information systems.
- Must have one (1) to three (3) years of management experience in a similar sized paratransit environment.
- The ideal candidate would have experience in scheduling and personnel management and training.
- Must be able to work independently and have strong written and verbal skills.
- Knowledge of the contractual obligations is a must to perform this job correctly.
- Knowledge of company policy assures that the field operator is using consistent measures to assess a drivers' activity.
- Trapeze experience preferred.
- Experience managing fast paced environment.
During the course of employment, employees may receive and have access to confidential information. All employees are expected to respect and maintain the confidentiality of non-public customer and business records and any other information that MV classifies as confidential.
MV Transportation is committed to as policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Where permissible under applicable state and local law, applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug test and background check after receiving a conditional offer of employment.