The incumbent is responsible for supervising the Treasury Management Client Support Team to ensure quality and efficient service is provided to our clients. The Supervisor will use a variety of tools including reporting, observation, and surveys, to ensure clients are satisfied with TMCS service levels. The TMCS Supervisor will be responsible for managing workflows to ensure timely completion of TM onboarding tasks as well at the quality of those implementations. The Supervisor is the escalation point for any service issues or inquiries and is expected to use internal and vendor resources to resolve. The Supervisor is responsible for overall TMCS team including ongoing coaching of the team members, hiring as needed. The Supervisor will be responsible for maintaining and updating procedures, training to those procedures, and working with audit for reviews and addressing findings.
- Works with Treasury Management Officers to assign and oversee the implementation of new treasury management services including but not limited to DDA, MMDA, Savings, Account Analysis, ACH, ARP, Sweep Products, Zero Balance Accounts, Controlled Disbursement, Wire Transfers, Information Reporting, Lockbox, Remote Deposit, etc. The Supervisor will also have some implementation responsibilities as needed to manage workflows.
- Ensures quality of implementations including the processing of paper and electronic request forms, verifies accuracy of the implementation of TM services.
- Handles escalated calls from clients, bank personnel and vendors and works to meet their request or resolves issue in a timely manner.
- Research escalated issues and requests for information, interacting with other bank personnel as necessary. Handles each in a timely fashion and provides information to the client's satisfaction.
- Provides direction and communication to TMCS and FBSC Manager and Supervisor to ensure calls are answered in a timely, efficient, and knowledgeable manner.
- Provides continual evaluation and updates of processes and procedures. Responsible for suggesting methods to improve area operations, efficiency, and service to both internal and external customers.
- Provides performance feedback and coaching to each team member when needed.
- Ensures employees have appropriate training and other resources to perform their jobs.
- Creates and maintains a high-quality work environment so team members are motivated to perform at their highest level.
- Communicates effectively with Management in response to performance issues and employee relations issues expressed by team members.
- Performs as a Leader of special or ongoing Projects.
- Uses appropriate judgment in upward communication regarding department or employee concerns.
- Tracks inquiries and resolution as required complementing quality tracking program.
- Demonstrates expertise with commercial accounts and treasury management services.
- Demonstrates expertise knowledge of our core and treasury systems to assist in timely responses to questions.
Assists in the supervision of Treasury Management Client Support Specialists. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include assisting in hiring and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; and addressing complaints and resolving problems.What Do You Need for this Position?
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) with some college preferred
- 2-3 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous banking experience is a plus.
- PC proficiency in Word/Excel are required.
- Solid knowledge of banking principles is preferred.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as policies, procedures and operating guidelines
Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.About Us
Be a part of a growing company that is truly committed to its employees and clients. Consider joining the First Bank family. As a member of our family, you are part of one of the largest independent banks in the U.S. We are proud of our growth and success over the past 100 years and look forward to a bright and promising future.Diversity
At First Bank one of our biggest strengths is the diversity of our people. Our mission is to capitalize on the diversity of our associates and promote personal and professional development throughout every area of the organization. We encourage diversity by actively seeking employees from various backgrounds, walks of life, and job skills. We strongly encourage you to apply whenever a First Bank job opportunity interests you.
First Bank is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Additional Details
This job has expired.