Come work with us at Spencer's & Spirit Halloween, where you'll be working with the best and brightest colleagues as you help us deliver the most fun experience and product possible to our guests. We're fast-paced and take our work seriously, but we always have a good laugh at the end of the day. Walk through our stores or the halls of our corporate office and you'll see firsthand that we're laidback and irreverent. We're firm believers in being true to YOU, so tattoos and piercings are as common as watercooler convos. Whether it's critiquing our new exclusive costumes or quality testing newly implemented software technology, our teams understand the importance of working collaboratively to challenge status quo and achieve our goals. We keep pushing ourselves to go above and beyond and are looking for top talent to become a part of our team!
We offer the following benefits:
- 30% discount on merchandise
- competitive salary
- career advancement
- Bonus opportunity
- an excellent benefits package including Vacation/Sick/Holiday pay, Medical/Dental/Disability/Life and AD&D insurance & 401k.
This position is responsible for supporting the eCommerce Marketing Team with the process of requesting and monitoring the status of digital assets and tasks across multiple marketing channels ensuring all deliverabilities stay on track and meet publishing deadlines.
- Submitting creative requests on behalf of the eComm marketing team.
- Tracking the progress of creative requests ensuring assets are on schedule for assigned due date.
- Routing and obtaining asset approvals from multiple internal teams.
- Facilitating and growing the asset request process between eComm marketing teams.
- Moving tasks from team to team ensuring projects stay on track to meet deadlines.
- Sending out daily, weekly or monthly task/ project status updates.
- Holding people and teams accountable throughout the creation and approval process.
- 3+ years of relevant task coordination experience, preferably in a marketing setting.
- Desire to learn or have previous knowledge in cross team review and approval processes.
- Must be comfortable working in Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Organized, detail-oriented, with a strong sense of accountability.
- Curiosity and an eagerness to learn & grow.
- A true go-getter with a passion for finding ways to meet and exceed business goals and making process improvements and optimizations.
- Comfortable problem solving and quickly responding to changes in the business.
*Proof of vaccination for COVID-19 required for employment, reasonable accommodations considered for medical, pregnancy or sincerely held religious beliefs.