Text GBA22 to 913-578-6106 to apply today!
Position: Traffic Engineer- GBA
Location: Chesterfield, MO
Traffic Engineer - Chesterfield, Missouri
GBA•s Traffic Engineers work on a wide variety of project types including traffic impact studies, corridor studies, coordinated signal timing plans, noise abatement analysis, signing, lighting, pavement marking, traffic control, and signal design. Our experts work with private, municipal, county and DOT clients. GBA is looking for a Traffic Engineer who has experience managing traffic related projects (design and/or analysis), including completing projects on schedule and on budget, QA/QC, and client management. The individual should have experience training, coaching and mentoring lesser experienced staff.
- Serve as a client manager for traffic related services
- Act as Project Manager or Lead Designer for various DOT, Municipal or Traffic projects
- Leverage key relationships to assist GBA in regional growth by cross selling services
- Marketing of Traffic Engineering services and support of transportation team business development in the regional markets
- Train and mentor staff in the areas of traffic engineering related services (i.e. studies, design, operational analysis, etc.)
- Supervise and direct the work of EITs, PEs, and CADD Technicians as appropriate on traffic related projects
- Coordinating and working with traffic engineers in all of GBAs Transportation offices
- Bachelor•s degree in Civil Engineering
- Professional Engineering Licensure in Kansas, Missouri, Illinois or Texas
- At least 5 years of professional experience in project design and plan development, traffic analysis. Project Management experience preferred
- Mastery of CADD Software (ie MicroStation, AutoCAD) and SignCAD
- Working knowledge of Synchro, Vissim, and other Traffic Software
- Strong working technical knowledge of traffic engineering principles and practices
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to serve as a mentor to other traffic engineers within GBA
- PTOE certification or the ability to obtain one within 2 years
Our corporate offices are located in Lenexa, Kansas (KC Metro). This position can be located here or any of our other regional offices: Chesterfield, MO, Round Rock, TX, Broomfield, CO or Omaha, NE.It•s More Than Just A Job•
At GBA team of companies, we are innovative people who want to solve problems. We•re known for our technical excellence, but we bring so much more to the table. We strive to create remarkable solutions for a higher quality of life through our diversified services.
Our people are ambitious, passionate and committed to creating high quality, imaginative projects. We•ve created an environment where we celebrate our team•s eagerness to learn and grow. From birthdays and BBQs to protecting the environment and helping families in need, GBA employees celebrate and support one another and the communities where we live, work and play. Joining our team means you•ll have rewarding opportunities that challenge and inspire you.
This job has expired.