What you'll do at
What you'll do...
Provides comprehensive patient care to members by processing and accurately dispensing prescription orders; administering immunizations; counseling members regarding health care and prescription medication needs; and maintaining confidential information, controlled medications, and required documentation.
Models, enforces, and provides direction and guidance to Associates on proper Member service approaches and techniques to ensure Member needs, complaints, and issues are successfully resolved within Company guidelines and standards.
Ensures compliance with Company and legal policies, procedures, and regulations for assigned areas by analyzing and interpreting reports, implementing and monitoring loss prevention and safety controls, overseeing safety, operational, and quality assurance reviews, developing and implementing action plans, and providing direction and guidance on executing Company programs and strategic initiatives.
Maintains confidential information, documentation, and assigned records as required by Company policies, and local, State, and Federal guidelines.
Live our Values
• Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself and others accountable; and supports Walmart's commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
• Acts as an altruistic servant leader and is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent.
Curiosity & Courage
• Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; fosters an environment that supports learning, innovation, and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
Digital Transformation & Change
• Seeks and implements continuous improvements and encourages the team to leverage new digital tools and ways of working.
Deliver for the Customer
• Delivers expected business results while putting the customer first and consistently applying an omni-merchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans.
• Adopts a holistic perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans and shaping the team's strategy.
Focus on our Associates
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
• Identifies, attracts, and retains diverse and inclusive team members; builds a high-performing team; embraces diversity in all its forms; and actively supports diversity goal programs.
Collaboration & Influence
• Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively and cross-functionally to achieve objectives; and communicates with energy and positivity to motivate, influence, and inspire commitment and action.
• Creates a discipline and focus around developing talent, promotes an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, empowers associates and partners to act in the best interest of the customer and company, and regularly recognizes others' contributions and accomplishments.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Minimum Qualifications: BS in Pharmacy or PharmD. degree or equivalent FPGEC (NABP). Pharmacy license (by job entry date). Completion of an ACPE accredited immunization training program (for example, APhA, Pharmacy School Curriculum, State Pharmacy Association sponsored).
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
1450 SKIBO RD, FAYETTEVILLE, NC 28303-3411, United States of America
About Sam's Club
Sam Walton opened the first Sam's Club in 1983 to meet a growing need among customers who wanted to buy merchandise in bulk. Since then, Sam's Club has grown rapidly, opening more than 600 clubs in the U.S. and 100 clubs internationally. By offering affordable, wholesale merchandise to members, Sam's Club helps make saving simple for families and small business owners.
Sam's Club employs about 110,000 associates in the U.S. The average club is 134,000 square feet and offers bulk groceries and general merchandise. Most clubs also have specialty services, such as a pharmacy, an optical department, a photo center, or a tire and battery center.
Sam's Club is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
All the benefits you need for you and your family