Would you like to take ownership for creating a vibrant and inclusive organization?
Do you enjoy collaborating with teams to deliver innovations that make a difference to our employees?
About our Team
We partner with our business to provide support and guidance for our workforce to ensure our people are engaged and motivated. We offer a vital, lively, and collaborative culture that is inclusive employee resource groups, mentorship, and development opportunities. We build diverse teams of smart, curious, and dedicated professionals, from all over the world and all walks of life.
About the Role
Reporting to the Executive Vice President, Human Resources, you will be a trusted partner to our organization, supporting a sales business generating over $1B in revenue and employing 1,000+ people. You will be an integral part of our larger global HR team that collaborates with our Centers-of-Excellence. You'll play an important role for our human resources function, that includes talent management, organizational efficiency, leadership development, employee relations, compensation and recruiting.
- Partnering across our Centers-of-Excellence to create and implement HR programs to attract and develop our future talent
- Creating an inclusive and diverse culture through promoting and growing employee education, awareness, and open conversations
- Providing guidance as a trusted advisor to senior leaders to help develop high-performing teams in a collaborative culture
- Developing, implementing, and adjusting an organizational design that can support a business that is continuously evolving and growing
- Partnering with cross-functional teams to capture key employee and organizational data to assist with workforce planning and advance HR initiatives
- Collaborating with subject matter experts to continuously improve policies and procedures for hiring, terminations, promotions, performance reviews and employee investigations
- Leading talent reviews and advising on strategies, compensation and rewards programs to help us attract and retaining top talent
- Helping to identify internal and external candidates for key opportunities to achieve our near and long-term business strategies
- Have an impressive background in HR with solid experience in strategic leadership supporting a fast-growing technology business
- Demonstrate successful experience as an HR leader providing guidance in talent management, engagement, recruiting and rewards
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to convey difficult messages with confidence
- Have the ability to build and develop effective working and collaborative relationships
- Demonstrate exceptional commercial knowledge and the ability to translate this into creating a high-performing work culture
- Have great problem-solving skills and the ability to identify and implement effective solutions
- Have excellent organizational skills and be able to adapt and flex to deliver multiple priorities in a fast-moving environment
- Be able to manage data using Microsoft Excel and have experience of HR data and systems
We promote a healthy work/life balance across the organisation. We are confident that we offer an appealing working prospect for our people. With numerous wellbeing initiatives, family leave and tuition reimbursement, we will help you meet your immediate responsibilities and long-term goals.
Working remotely from home or any other work location (up to 5 days a week)
Working flexible hours - flexing the times you work in the day
Working with us*
LexisNexis, a division of RELX Group, is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact email@example.com or if you are based in the US, you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120
Working for you
At LexisNexis, we know that your wellbeing and happiness are key to a long and successful career. These are some of the benefits we are delighted to offer:
- Comprehensive, multi-carrier health plan benefits
- Disability insurance
- Dependent Care and Commuter Spending Accounts
- Life and Accident Insurance
- Retirement Benefits (Salary Investment Plan/Employer Stock Purchase Plan)
- Modern Family Benefits, including adoption and surrogacy
LexisNexis is a legal knowledge content supplier. We are transforming the way lawyers work and advance the rule of law around the world. LexisNexis helps doctors save lives, investigators find lost children, lawyers find justice for their clients and students gain deeper knowledge. A career with LexisNexis offers the opportunity to make a difference in the community and at work.
This is an exciting period to join LexisNexis; it's a time of unprecedented innovation, changing how law is practiced. We believe when you put information and technology into the right hands, you give people the power to change the world. We offer a vital, vibrant, and collaborative culture that is inclusive with active employee resource groups, allyship, mentorship, and talent development opportunities. Our teams are built with smart, curious, and dedicated professionals-from all over the world, from all walks of life-united in their passion and purpose.
LexisNexis, a division of RELX Group, is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.