Assists technicians in the completion of jobs by taking materials and equipment to the job site and performing other miscellaneous duties to expedite prompt completion. Supports good customer relations and responds immediately to service/job needs.
• Assists Warehouseperson by pulling appropriate materials for scheduled jobs.
• Drives a Company vehicle to deliver supplies and equipment to job sites.
• Coordinates delivery of materials to the job site which may involve picking up parts for delivery.
• Receives incoming shipments, checking the purchase order against invoice with actual shipment for completeness and accuracy before placement in appropriate warehouse location.
• Coordinates service and repair of service vehicle to ensure appropriate maintenance.
• May procure permits.
• May pump grease traps with slurry jet or pump, as needed
• May assist technicians, as needed.
• May assist in the dispatch operation and with collections.
• May perform general building maintenance duties to ensure upkeep of the facility.
• Maintains an organized, clean and safe work area.
A High School diploma or general education degree (GED) equivalent is preferred. Related experience and or advanced training or any equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted. An understanding of air conditioning, heating, electrical and/or plumbing is desired. A valid state driver's license is required.
ARS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, ARS may provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
*By registering with our site, you agree to our