Warehouse Manager (MFG - YARD) If you are a Warehouse Manager (MFG - YARD) with experience, please read on!
Location: Logan Township, NJ
Hours: M-F 7AM-4PM (Flexibility needed - this is a 24/7 operation)
Plant Details: 3 shifts / 24x7 production
Base Salary: $90k-$105k+ (DOE)
Relocation: Please Inquire
Team size: ~10+ yard loaders
What You Will Be Doing The Warehouse Manager supervises and directs the work activities of all Yard personnel involved in shipping, receiving, and handling of products.
- Practice proper PPE compliance and maintain a safe working record and environment.
- Conduct cycle-counts
- Practice proper forklift and yard vehicle operations and preventive maintenance
- Maintain yard housekeeping, organization, and layout
- Assurance of maximized payloads
- Organization of daily loading sequence
- Department personnel administration
- Coordinate DOT stock lots
- Finished Goods quality inspection
- Management of product conversions
- Confirmation of orders (ASN)
- Management of CPUs and RMAs
What You Need for this Position - 3+ years of Warehouse/Yard/Freight Management or Warehouse Management experience in a manufacturing environment.
You should know some of the following:
- Supply Chain/Logistics
- Inventory and Freight management
- Warehouse (Forklifts, trucks, etc.)
- Lean Principles
- Toyota Production System (TPS)
- Process Improvement
- Team building & development
- Experience running a 24x7 production plant w/ multiple shifts
- Hands-on management style
- Problem Solving
Personal Skills Needed:
- Strong Multi-tasking skills
- Ability to manage and lead in a high stress environment
- Bring creative solution to legacy operations
- Strong implementation skills
- Experience managing managers of others
- Experience and ability to manage/support a 24/7 operation
- Strong emotional intelligence and team building skills
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Inventory Management / Operations background
- Hands-on Leader
What's In It for You - Great work environment
- Amazing/Generous compensation package
- Generous PTO
- Full Benefits
- 401(K) w/ Match
- Career growth opportunities
If you're interested, please provide the following to get the ball rolling:
1) Updated resume
2) Salary requirements (a range would suffice)
3) Interview availability this week
My email is Justin.Johnson@cybercoders.com.
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!