ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Shift for this role is 11p-7aEDUCATION/EXPERIENCE
- Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Prepares boxes for packers and stacks full boxes on a skid.
- Know and understand how to work with the box sealers.
- Must be able to identify product numbers and date code all boxes.
- Able to identify if product is wrong in boxes and notify the supervisor.
- Able to identify discoloration of product so that a supervisor can be notified.
- Report to lead packer or supervisor of any abnormal situations.
- Must learn to identify the numbers or sizes on the bags used for packing the product.
- Recognize and identify materials that are to be reground for recycling.
Identify different product cartons.
- Grinding in the extrusion area.
- Operates hydraulic jack lift or truck to move articles before on or after bundling.
- Plastic wraps and or bands cartons to pallet. .
- Marks or stencils size to article, customer's name, order number, address, or other identifying data on visible portion of bundle or shipping ticket.
- Counts boxes on skids to assure that the quantity is correct according to the product number before it is wrapped.
- Must be compliant to applicable AIB requirements.
- Comply with all GMP Requirements
- Responsible for aiding in own self-development by being available and receptive to all training made available by the company.
- Plans daily activities within the guidelines of company policy, job description, and Supervisor's instruction in such a way as to maximize personal output.
- Responsible for keeping own immediate work area in a neat and orderly condition to ensure safety of self and co-workers. Will report any unsafe conditions and/or practices to the appropriate supervisor and Human Resources. Will immediately correct any unsafe conditions as to the best of own ability.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or
training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.LANGUAGE SKILLS
Ability to read a limited number of two- and three-syllable words and to recognize similarities and
differences between words and between series of numbers. Ability to print and speak simple sentences.MATHEMATICAL SKILLS
Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's. Ability to
perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.REASONING ABILITY
Ability to apply principles of logical or scientific thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical
problems. Ability to deal with nonverbal symbolism (formulas, scientific equations, graphs, musical notes,
etc.,) in its most difficult phases. Ability to deal with a variety of abstract and concrete variables.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an
extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract
and concrete variables.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only
limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral,
diagram, or schedule form.
Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram
form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral
instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions. Ability to
deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.Requirements
This position assembles, tapes, places, wraps and/or bands cartons to pallets.
This job has expired.