You are a flexible, focused multi-tasker who likes working in a warehouse setting. You enjoy a fast-paced environment where your team counts on you to be organized. You like to be hands-on and don't mind the dirty work. You like doing different tasks throughout the day, and operating a fork lift is something you enjoy (or want to learn how to do!). People have commended you on your attention to detail, and you are always vigilant on the job site. You desire to broaden your skills and to grow within the company.
Day in the Life
After clocking in and grabbing your favorite morning beverage, you can expect to:
• Head to the locker room and gear up in your personal PPE.
• Meet with your supervisor to review daily tasks and safety measures
• Begin the day's assignment and prioritize work orders
• Meet and direct drivers arriving at the facility
• Receive, review and sign off on manifests
• Ensure all paperwork is coded correctly
• Analyze material coming in for unloading
• Offload drums, boxes, totes, etc. in an organized and safe manner
• Operate a forklift and/or pallet jack
• Perform general housekeeping
• Complete other duties as assigned
What you need to apply
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent preferred
• Basic computer skills
• 1 year of general labor experience preferred
• Comfort wearing a respirator as needed
• Ability to work overtime and weekends, if necessary
• Ability to pass pre-employment background checks and drug screening
US Ecology is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status, among other factors.