Join the largest manufacturer of tile and natural stone in the United States and watch your career stand out with Dal-Tile, a subsidiary of Mohawk Industries.
Our close-knit team of dedicated professionals has made us the success we are today. In exchange for their hard work, we support our people with a family-friendly work environment, a commitment to promoting from within, unique benefits that go beyond just medical and dental, and a belief that every employee deserves a productive life outside of work. If this sounds outstanding to you, take the first step forward and explore a career with Dal-Tile.
Dal-Tile is currently seeking an exceptional Warehouse Associate to join our Team! As the Warehouse Associate, we need someone who will own a variety of material handling duties such as receiving, loading/unloading material, pulling/assembling customers' orders, and inventory checks. This position involves the daily use of forklift equipment.
Major Function and Scope:
- Performs a variety of material handling duties associated with the warehouse.
Experience and Knowledge Required:
- Performs a variety of warehouse duties such as pull/assemble customer orders, check outbound orders for accuracy/completeness, inventory stock checks, restock and label vendor products, maintain displays (tools, caulk, etc.), move, store, and replenish material, and conduct daily cycle counts.
- Performs receiving duties such as receiving and unloading inbound material, processing inbound shipments, and stock material, processing customer returns and notifying management of damaged shipments for freight claims.
- Operates forklift equipment.
- Maintains the clean and organized facility by sweeping, trash removal, restroom, general office maintenance, etc.
- May wait on customers and prepare sales slips.
- Maintains a safe working environment by obeying all safety rules as outlined in the Safety Program and by reporting all accidents, unsafe conditions, and acts to Management.
- Bending and lifting up to 80lbs.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- High School diploma or equivalent experience; Forklift Operator.
- 1+ years previous warehouse experience preferred.
- Must be ok with Background and Drug Screen
We offer competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, career opportunities, and an environment of creativity and growth. Examples include: Company Match on 401k, Employee Purchase Discount, and Tuition Reimbursement.
Dal-Tile is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families - Thank You for Your Service!
Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don't Work participant.
This job has expired.