Are you ready to grow your dream career while making others' vacation dreams come true? Marriott Vacations Worldwide is a world premier organization for Vacation Ownership with resorts at destinations around the globe. Join our team and help deliver unforgettable experiences that make vacation dreams come true.
Call Center Vacation Planner - sales - work from home (must live in Orlando area)
- Introduce and promote the Marriott Vacation Club brand to sell vacation ownership preview packages over the phone.
- Answer questions about vacation destinations and Marriott Vacation Club resort facilities and services.
- This job involves checking the availability of accommodations and dates, and suggesting alternatives when the first choice is not available.
- Vacation Planner sales associates at the call center promote accommodation upgrades and extra nights to drive additional revenue when available.
- Clearly explain the requirements for purchasing a preview package and attending a vacation ownership sales presentation.
- Verify individuals or couples meet the Marriott Vacation Club eligibility requirements.
- Vacation planners leverage guest loyalty to the Marriott International and Marriott Vacation Club brands and to persuade callers to purchase the vacation ownership preview package.
- Confidently ask the potential owner to purchase the package.
- Use sales techniques to overcome objections while maintaining a polite and enthusiastic demeanor.
- Contact an appropriate call center individual, leader or department to resolve guest calls, requests, or problems.
- Vacation Planners must follow all Marriott Vacation Club call center and Marriott Vacations Worldwide policies and procedures; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests' service needs; thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
- Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Learn more at http://MVCCallCenter.com or call 407-903-6422
Marriott Vacations Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture
This job has expired.