Here at Rehrig Pacific, we are all about our people. Since 1913, our organization has focused on sustainable supply chain solutions while creating a culture and atmosphere where amazing people, like you, are celebrated for doing their best work. Rehrig Pacific has grown to meet the needs of our industry consumers across the country and internationally. We are constantly creating innovative solutions to transcend the new standards set forth by our customers. We find true fulfillment in helping others, both within the Rehrig Pacific family and in our communities. As servant leaders, we lead by example.
• Conduct all activities and perform all job duties and functions following strict adherence to established, company implemented safety behaviors, processes, and procedures.
• Operate in accordance with CSA 2010 7 Basics.
• Complete all required truck and trailer inspections, yard checks, and other misc. paperwork.
• Make yard moves in an efficient and timely manner as directed by plant leadership.
• May be required to operate a Forklift, in a safe and efficient manner (training and certification to be provided, if necessary).
o Loading/unloading trailers, moving pallets, freight, products, supplies, etc.
• Effectively communicate with management on equipment needs and repairs as they arise.
• Perform sanitation, •Clean as You Go,• and good housekeeping practices in the assigned tractor and trailers.
• Ability to lift 70 lbs. consistently throughout duration of shift.
• Ability to effectively perform a job requiring consistent, repetitive motion, bending, twisting, and lifting.
• Any other duties as assigned by site leadership.
• Able to effectively work within a diverse team environment.
Skills & Knowledge:
• 2+ years of driving experience, with a clean driving record.
• Prior Forklift experience and certification preferred, but not required.
• Experience in a fast-paced, production based warehouse or manufacturing environment preferred.
• Current CDL Class A License preferred.
• Current DOT Physical Card.
• Clean driving record.
• Ability to successfully pass Random Drug Screens.
• High School Diploma, GED, or comparable work related experience preferred.
Rehrig Pacific Company is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also here.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!